How To Order
- Online Orders: We have a shopping cart system that's pretty straight forward. Click on the "Add To Basket" button next to each product listing to select what you want to buy, and then click on the big blue-green "Checkout" button in the left hand margin, or the smaller shopping cart icon in the top right corner of each page, to complete your purchase.
- Phone Orders: Give us a call on 07 4055 8472.
- Fax Orders: Click here to download a fax-back order form. Complete the order form and fax it back to us on 07 4055 8471.
Pricing is in Australian Dollars and is GST inclusive.
Payment can be by one of the following methods:
- Mastercard and Visa using the ANZ secure eGate payment system.
- Bank deposit or internet bank transfer
- Bank counter cheque or money order in Australia dollars (sorry, no personal or company cheques)
For phone orders, payment options are Mastercard, Visa, bank deposit, money order or bank counter cheque.
Full payment of your order is required prior to despatch. In the case of Paypal e-cheque, bank transfer or bank cheque, your order will be sent once cleared funds have been received into our bank account.
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of credit card details: We do not record or store your credit card details. Credit card details are provided directly to the secure ANZ eGate payment page hosted on the ANZ Bank website, or the Paypal payment page hosted on the Paypal website. All transactions are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption.
Postage & Packaging
- Postage and handling within Australia for 1-2 packs is $5.95 by Registered Post, or $9.95 for 1-3 packs with Express Post delivery. Higher rates apply for larger quantities.
- Delivery within Australia is by Australia Post - for Registered Post please allow up to 5-7 business days for delivery (WA 7-12 business days), and for Express Post allow 2-4 business days.
- Yes, we ship to New Zealand but higher rates apply for international delivery. The shopping cart will automatically calculate your postage charges.
If an item you purchase from our website has a manufacturing fault, or is defective, please contact us within 7 days of purchase to arrange for a refund or exchange. Once we have received your returned goods we will either send out your replacements or issue you with a credit.
To qualify for a refund or replacement your purchase must be returned to us in its original packaging, and in an unworn and/or unused state.
Refund or replacment requests for reasons other than manufacturing fault or defect will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with Queensland Consumer Refund Guidelines.
Refund or replacment requests for items purchased from a Pastease stockist, or a website other than www.pastease.com.au, should be directed back to that particular stockist or website.
Import Duties - Overseas Orders
Some countries impose duties, taxes and tarrifs on imported goods and these charges are levied at the point of entry into that country. You, as the purchaser, is responsible for these charges that are generally paid direct to the customs or excise authorities in that country by the receiver of the goods.
Please visit the US Department of Commerce website for more information on import duties in your country.
We guarantee that any personal information given to us will remain private and confidential and is never made available to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We adopt the policies of handling personal information in line with the Privacy Commissioner's National Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information as stated at www.privacy.gov.au.